Palm Island Jumeirah is one of the most iconic areas in Dubai. The island is the largest man-made island in the world and is shaped like a palm tree. The island is now an integral part of tourist Dubai and several luxury hotels and amazing attractions are located on the palm island. The palm island has increased the number of kilometres of sandy beaches in Dubai by as much as 72 km.
This website is currently under construction. If you have information that should be included on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Things to do on Palm island Jumeirah
- Hotels on Palm island Jumeirah
- Beaches and pools on Palm island Jumeirah
- Shopping at Palm Island Jumeirah
- More palm islands in Dubai
Things to do on Palm island Jumeirah
Atlantis The Palm Hotel
The hotel can also be visited if you are not staying at the hotel. You can then visit for example the aquariums of The Lost Chambers or the public area of the hotel.
The biggest attraction on Palm Island Jumeirah is the Aquaventure water park, which is part of the Atlantis Hotel Palm Island Jumeirah. The water park is one of the largest in the Middle East and is ideal for a day of water fun. Buy your tickets here.
Helicopter flight from Palm Island to the Burj Khalifa
Fly along the Persian Gulf coast and across World Islands on a 12-, 15-, 17- or 25-minute helicopter tour from Dubai. Soar over iconic sights like Atlantis, the Palm, Burj Al Arab, and the Golden Mile. More on helicopter tours in Dubai
The Lost Chambers Aguarium
More than just a place to see fish, the Lost Chambers Aquarium is (allegedly) the actual home of the lost city of Atlantis. This mythical dimension gives Lost Chambers extra oomph. Plus, there are more than 65,000 exotic and fascinating marine animals. Prepare for an undersea adventure in Dubai, with Lost Chambers Aquarium tickets!
The View at The Palm Tower
Stunning 360 degree views 240 meters above the world famous palm Jumeirah At 240 metres high, The View on level 52 of the iconic Palm Tower offers panoramic, 360-degree views of Palm Jumeirah, the Arabian Gulf and beyond from an outdoor terrace and a premium lounge. Spot iconic landmarks and hidden gems of this beautiful city. Exeprience the AURA skypool Lounge at The Palm. Buy your tickets for The View at the Palm here.
The Palm Monorail connects key landmarks of the Palm Jumeirah beginning at the Gateway Station at the foot of Palm Jumeirah. Currently, the Monorail stops at Al Ittihad Park, Nakheel Mall and Atlantis Aquaventure, with a new station at The Pointe opening soon. Palm Jumeirah Monorail
Set at the tip of the world-famous Palm Jumeirah, across the bay from Atlantis The Palm, The Pointe is Dubai’s scenic new waterfront destination, offering unrivalled dining, entertainment and leisure. It is home to over 80 restaurants, shops and attractions , including dining, retail and entertainment outlets. Its centrepiece is a spectacular fountain display which will enthral visitors with stunning shows that can be viewed from The Pointe’s wide range of waterfront dining spots.
The Palm Fountain
Spanning across the boulevard of The Pointe at Palm Jumeirah, The Palm Fountain is officially the world’s largest fountain. The two giant floating platforms cover 14,000 sq meters of sea water, towering at 105 meters, and lighting up the sky with magical 3,000 LEDs. The fountain also dances to hit songs from all around the globe, enthralling visitors with spectacular shows everyday, from sunset to midnight.
Al Ittihad Park
Al Itihad Park is a fascinating attraction that is home to a variety of the country’s unique plant life. In addition to being the perfect place for a relaxing outing, the park is also a favourite spot among Dubai’s running community as it features a 3.2 km running track and pop-up stationary workout stations. This station connects directly to the Golden Mile Galleria, where visitors can shop away at some of the world’s most prominent stores.
At the Dolphin Bay in the Aquaventure water park, you can swim with dolphins. Please check prices and availability here.
Hotels on Palm island Jumeirah
The most famous hotel on Palm Island Jumeirah is of course the Atlantis The Palm Hotel. But on the Palm island there are even more magnificent hotels and resorts. Below our favourite hotels on Palm island Jumeirah.
- Atlantis The Palm Hotel
- The St. Regis Dubai at the Palm tower
- Fairmont The Palm
- Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah
- Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa The Palm Dubai
- Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites (Ultra All Inclusive Resort)
- W Dubai – The Palm
- Hilton Dubai Palm Jumeirah
Besides well-known hotel chains, there are also many apartments for rent. Simply check availability and current prices on the map below and book your accommodation immediately.
Beaches and pools on Palm island Jumeirah
- Palm West Beach – Get swept away at Palm West Beach, the best private beach in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai. Take a swim in the serene waters, have a delicious meal by the sea, sip on mouth watering drinks and enjoy an unforgettable sunny day at the beach! West Beach
- Club Vista Mare – A premium waterfront dining and beach club facility, Club Vista Mare is one of Palm Jumeirah’s most popular destinations. It spans almost 50,000 square feet at ground level, with an additional 30,000 square feet of residential space on the first floor. Its upscale lifestyle and dining destinations serve a fabulous range of Middle Eastern, Italian, Ethiopian dishes, in addition to other types of cuisines. Each restaurant has indoor and outdoor terrace seating, with some featuring space directly on the beach.
- 360° AURA Skypool at the Palm Tower
Shopping at Palm Island Jumeirah
- Nakheel Mall (Palm Mall) – Enjoy a world of the best brand stores from around the globe at Nakheel Mall. Visitors can enjoy shopping for daily groceries, fashion, jewellery and much more. Experience great entertainment at Trampo Extreme, a giant trampoline and climbing park, Fabyland, Vox Cinemas and Bricobilandia, a toy city made out of Lego!
- The Pointe shopping mall
- Golden Mile Galleria
More palm islands in Dubai
Palm Island Jumeirah is one of the three palm islands being developed in Dubai and the only one that is already well developed. The other palm islands are Palm Jebel Ali and Palm Deira.